November 14, 2010

i.heart.sarcasm.


sarcasm is my favorite hobby after all.heck,it's even part of my life

according to urbandictionary.com,sarcasm means:

-a tongue of which the user speaks of something the complete opposite of what the user means. It often has the best comedic value

-the bastard stepchild of irony

-Your body's natural defense against stupid

so whenever people ask me stupid questions, it is my legal obligation to give a sarcastic remark.

almost everyday in my life i use sarcasm to respond to stupid questions and stupid statements and i'm loving it.

yeah,it's the body self defense.

it's great when someone gets my sarcasm,but when someone doesn't get it,it totally make me freakin pissed off.



sometimes i tried using sarcasm on my mom.



never works.

on fact,i got scolded by her.

dang!



so these are some of my sarcastic sayings to my friends


friend:can i asked you a question?

me:you just did

--------------------------------------------------------------

At a family get-together:
When my aunt meets my distant cousin after years

aunt: muhaimin! you've become so big and tall!


me whispering to her:well you haven't particularly shrunk yourself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

me:what time is it?

him:the clock is right there *points to clock at the wall*

me:did i ask you where the clock is?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

friend:did u just cut your hair short?

me:no,i cut it longer and dyed it invisible

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sometimes i say this to people who talk nonsense to me like how much they're totally in love with their boyfriend all day long till i almost puked up blood:

- did you eat an extra bowl of stupid this morning?

-wait a minute - I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.

-i’m impressed, i’ve never met such a small mind inside such a big head before

-wait,i'm trying to figure out where the hell you got the idea that i actually care.


so that's my fav sarcastic sayings..

what are yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...