November 24, 2010

Picks of the Week

i'm gonna start my own picks of the week starting today and it consits of
-song of the week
-website of the week
-joke of the week
-picture of the week


so let's kick it off with...

SONG OF THE WEEK.

greyson chance - waiting outside the lines



he's 13 and awesome.i totally fell in love when i first hear him sing on ellen's show.people should love him more than justin beber!!!
and this song gives us some valuable and interesting message too.

Greyson Chance - waiting outside the lines

You’ll never enjoy your life,
living inside the box
You’re so afraid of taking chances,
how you gonna reach the top?

Rules and regulations,
force you to play it safe
Get rid of all the hesitation,
it’s time for you to seize the day

Instead of just sitting around
and looking down on tomorrow
You gotta let your feet off the ground,
the time is now

I’m waiting, waiting, just waiting,
I’m waiting, waiting outside the lines
Waiting outside the lines
Waiting outside the lines

Try to have no regrets
even if it’s just tonight
How you gonna walk ahead
if you keep living behind

Stuck in my same position,
you deserve so much more
There’s a whole world around us,
just waiting to be explored

Instead of just sitting around
and looking down on tomorrow
You gotta let your feet off the ground,
the time is now, just let it go

The world will force you to smile
I’m here to help you notice the rainbow
Cause I know,
What’s in you is out there

I’m waiting, waiting, just waiting,
I’m waiting, waiting outside the lines
Waiting outside the lines
Waiting outside the lines


I’m trying to be patient (I’m trying to be patient)
the first step is the hardest (the hardest)
I know you can make it,
go ahead and take it

I’m Waiting, waiting, just waiting I’m waiting
I’m waiting, waiting, just waiting
I’m waiting, waiting outside the lines
Waiting outside the lines
Waiting outside the lines

You’ll never enjoy your life
Living inside the box
You’re so afraid of taking chances,
How you gonna reach the top?


WEBSITE OF THE WEEK.


www.urbandictionary.com

yeah,i recommend you to go to that site.
it has a lot of the most recent words like 'noob,mofo' and others.
surely it'll gives some words for you to curse at bithes...
lawl!

JOKE OF THE WEEK.

"yo momma's so fat when she sits around he house,she really sits A-R-O-U-N-D the house"

most of yo momma's jokes are insulting,but i think this one is real funny.

PICTURE OF THE WEEK

jump from the ship.
children jump from ships that are anchored in the Harbor Makassar


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...