January 31, 2011

Ain't that some shit?


So this thing happened about 2 weeks ago i guess.I was having fun with my girlfriends by replacing every bad word with 'bieber'.Like,"what the bieber?!","Shut the bieber up!" or "you mother-bieber,what the bieber you want?!"

I put there as my status  and after a bunch of likes and cool comments saying they agree with me,there's this one female comment,

                                                              ouh,bitch.

And i was like,"Fuck,did she just called me a bitch?Because i make fun of bieber?"

Then i was like,"what the hell?do i even care?"

Okay so first of all,i don't really mind people calling me a bitch coz there are like,hundreds and hundreds more of words yang lebih teruk from "bitch".I'm like,"what the fuck,dude?is bitch the only word you know to curse a woman?go to urban dictionary,you will find more words that are worse than "bitch".

Secondly,HEY IF YOU GOT SOMETHING BAD YOU WANNA SAY TO ME,SAY IT TO MY OWN DAMN FACE! tak payah jadi pengecut nak maki maki orang,plus kat status orang pulaak.

A couple of days later,when i was walking down the stairs with my friends nak pergi lab,terserempak dia,and dia like,jeling at me.I was like,"Fuck that shit.As if i give a damn."

Thirdly,i found this on facebook which made me not so angry when people call me bitch because...

BITCH is a DOG

DOG BARKS

BARK is part of a TREE

TREE is NATURE

NATURE is BEAUTIFUL

SO THANK YOU FOR CALLING ME A BITCH :)

i am so flattered :DD

And lastly,
Pic

here's for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...