January 29, 2011


EVEN THOUGH IT IS A DARE,DEEP DOWN INSIDE I'VE BEEN DYING TO DO THAT ALL THIS TIME.


To my friend Sherise,there i've done it.For the past three days,i feel like there's many.large,butterflies in my stomach whenever i think about it.I'm glad i didn't pee today.I could barely hear myself think when i talk to that person even though it's a simple conversation.But why are you not there to witness it??


It is the most horrifying,challenging and most memorable dare ever.


And to my friends,Yasmin,Joanne,Jia Ying,Zulaiha and Atiqah,thank you for supporting me .kalau tak i dah lama lari macam ayam tak ada kepala and then menggeletar macam orang tak cukup gula.=D



Siapa nak tahu cerita sebenar,serbulah aku bila sekolah bukak balik nanti.bhahahaha.


I just can't tell all the details on what happened to me today.Manalah tahu dia tengah baca,i'm doomed.We never know right?

For anyone who's reading this,if you never had a crush in your teenage years,you have a very sad life,then.Crushes make our life more interesting even though we knew that him/her will never choose us.Well that's my opinion.I don't know about others but whoop-de-doo.



Ending this post with a song from Glee that might relate to my situation,i hope.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...