March 20, 2011

Loser like me

I just found out my new inspirational song.It's 'loser like me' by the glee casts.It is so awesome and as i say,very inspiring.Check this out-                                                                                                                                                                                        





Just go ahead and hate on me run your mouth

So everyone can hear

Hit me with the worst you've got and knock me down

Baby I don't care
Keep it up and soon enough you'll figure out
You wanna be, you wanna be
A loser like me
A loser like me

I love that part so much.It reminded me of haters and the only thing that i should do is,never give a single shit about it and concentrate on what my interests are.

Haters gonna hate,right?



2 comments:

  1. haters gonna hate, gators gonna gate, potatoes gonna potate

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...